
Yay pictures!Two pretty awesome sunsets,and a picture of a couple people from my district and an awesome group of missionaries going to Belêm. From left to right: Elder Brown (with the brown blanket), Elder Jensen, Elder Fogg, Elder Sperry (my comp), Elder Stailey, me, Elder Mulvey (from my district). We had a "toga party" before they left.
Enjoy!
PS, I tried to take a picture of the new knot I learned for my tie, but it didn't turn out very well. I'll try again next week.

PS, I tried to take a picture of the new knot I learned for my tie, but it didn't turn out very well. I'll try again next week.
So I guess there's no questions this week? If there are, email me them, and I'll get on later and answer them =]
-Elder McGregor
P.S. The subject of really good burgers and fries came up in our district the other day, and one of the Elders was talking about how much better 5 Guys Burgers and Fries was than In 'n' Out. So there you go. Sounds like a pretty ok idea to me =] (Bry has been checking out 5 Guys to see if he and some other investors want to bring one to the Sacto area)
P.S. The subject of really good burgers and fries came up in our district the other day, and one of the Elders was talking about how much better 5 Guys Burgers and Fries was than In 'n' Out. So there you go. Sounds like a pretty ok idea to me =] (Bry has been checking out 5 Guys to see if he and some other investors want to bring one to the Sacto area)
And, in an email a couple of minutes later:
I was actually able to adjust the brightness and contrast on the tie knot picture, so there you go--pretty sweet, huh?
Looks like Trent got his hair buzzed!!
ReplyDeleteLove the tie knot. And the new hamburger joint sounds fun too. Never heard of it before, but if it's better than In-n-Out, then yum yum!
ReplyDelete