Oi família!
Tudo bem?
I'm here in Rio de Janeiro, with my new trainer, Elder Makiama. He's muito legal (cool), so I'm in good shape :) We haven't done anything in relation to the work yet, just a whole lot of unpacking and similar things, and I'm in an area pretty far from Rio proper--about 4 hours. But I love it here so far, and I'm excited to get to work! Sorry--I can't write a whole lot--I'm working on borrowed time ;) I love you all! Tenham um bom dia!!
Elder McGregor
I'm here in Rio de Janeiro, with my new trainer, Elder Makiama. He's muito legal (cool), so I'm in good shape :) We haven't done anything in relation to the work yet, just a whole lot of unpacking and similar things, and I'm in an area pretty far from Rio proper--about 4 hours. But I love it here so far, and I'm excited to get to work! Sorry--I can't write a whole lot--I'm working on borrowed time ;) I love you all! Tenham um bom dia!!
Elder McGregor
So that's our lengthy email from Trent today. We now know he's alive, has a cool companion and is serving in a place with no name. And of course we forgive him his brevity, having just arrived, as we KNOW he'll tell us tons next week ... : )
No comments:
Post a Comment