Things are good here--we're going to have a baptism this Sunday-- Maria Luiza and her daughter, Victoria will be baptized THIS week, due to some complications of their son traveling this week--he will baptize them. I think it might be possible to baptize dad, Claudermir, as well, but we need to get permission from President--he'll have only gone to church one time by next week. But we're very excited.
I'd say our greatest challenge right now, as I've said before, is that it's incredibly difficult to get people to go to church. And we can't baptize anyone without getting them to go to church. Que chato (how bothersome/annoying), neh?
But things are good here. I sent you guys another letter last week--you may have already gotten it. It's a little better than the last one, because I had something to write about--I responded to the letter I got from you guys. Always much easier.
Sorry, don't have much time this week to write (sorry sorry sorry!) But I love you guys, hope everything is well. I'll write another snail mail today =]
Love,
Elder McGregor
Elder Morris while out tracting
Sapos!
Conselheiro Paulino
Noite Familiar (Family Home Evening)(E McGregor, E Morris, Valter Rosângela, Kayla, Mateus; Victor, Pedro Lucas, Rulian)
The Bishop!
No comments:
Post a Comment