Oi Familia!
Tudo Bem? Tudo bem aqui. Sorry, today I haven't got much time to write -- churrasco! (In other words, really good meat - smoked : )
So that Halloween movie looks pretty entertaining
(I sent him a few screen shots of this JibJab video Kelsey did starring Katie, Jordan, Elise, Kelsey and Trent:
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/dNJ4GjKW7O7265OM )
I remember being a vampire for Halloween once. Way fun.
We always have our own washing machine - the mission buys them for us. Very nice for us : )
Katie; cool stylus thingy - parabéns for learning how to use it well : )
And yes, Daw, miss the banter a lot. But one of the pluses of having an American companion is if I have something really witty to say, I'll just say it. Quite nice : )
So sorry, that's it this time around.
Love you guys!
Elder McGregor
Monday, November 16, 2009
We got the email this morning and snail mail this afternoon!
Labels:
banter,
churrasco,
Conselheiro Paulino,
Halloween,
washing machines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment