Family!
Hey guys! How're you all doing? Fantastic, I'm assuming--it's almost Christmas =] So, sorry about the late email, but we had Christmas Conference yesterday. Which was fantastic.
I received the two packages & promptly opened the first (which had my contacts [which I'm wearing], rubik's cube [which I've already taken advantage of], beef jerky, 3 Musketeers/Yorks [you guys rock], the colored RSVP pens [which are perfect] and that other stuff too). Thanks so much, it's fantastic to get packages =] However, I'm leaving the second one closed until Friday, which I'll open as a "Christmas Present" =]. But it's not as easy as it sounds, let me tell you... =]
Thanks for the 75 bucks--I'll be able to get a sweet official jersey of "meu time" (may-oo chee-mee -- my team).
So yeah, things are great here. We haven't had a baptism in this area yet, but I'm thinking we'll have one this week--we've been working with Jonatan, who's a fantastic kid.
So I hope all is well--love you guys, have a fantastic Christmas! Can't wait to talk to you guys!
Elder McGregor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment